Pediatrics Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls is a case-based reference that covers the key material included on the USMLE Step 2 and Step 3, as well as the pediatric clerkship. Focusing on the practical information you need to know, it teaches how to analyze a clinical vignette in the style of a morning report conference, sharpening your clinical decision-making skills and helping you formulate an evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
- Each case has been carefully chosen and covers scenarios and questions frequently encountered on the Pediatrics boards, shelf exams, and clinical practice, integrating both basic science and clinical pearls.
- ＂Beyond the Pearls＂ tips and secrets (all evidence-based with references) provide deep coverage of core material.
- ＂Morning Report＂/＂Grand Rounds＂ format begins with the chief complaints to the labs, relevant images, and includes a ＂pearl＂ at the end of the case. Questions are placed throughout the case to mimic practical decision making both in the hospital and on the board exam.
- Written and edited by experienced teachers and clinicians; each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access the full text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.