Movies
聊到電影,我想大家都可以聊得很開心吧?電影是一個很棒的話題。
那麼我們就先從喜歡哪部電影當作開頭來打開話匣子吧!
我也幫大家收集一些聊到電影時會用到的相關用語喔!
01 來聊喜歡的電影吧
A 你喜歡哪種類型的電影?
What kind of movies do you like?
B 我喜歡看動畫電影。
I like to watch animated movies.
A 為什麼?
How come?
B 因為它們讓我感覺又回到小時候一樣。
Because they make me feel like a kid again.
當我們被問到喜歡動畫電影、愛情片、搞笑片等哪一種電影類型時,就用下列所教的句型來回答吧。
What kind of ____ do you like?
在問別人喜歡什麼電影時,可以使用的句子就是它,而且可以用 food、pet 或是其他單字來代替 movie。
想要聊喜歡什麼電影的話,以下有很多種講法可以選擇:
I like to watch romantic movies.
I like watching romantic movies.
I love horror films.
I’m into action flicks.
來聊電影有哪些類型
I like to watch _________ movies.
愛情片 romantic 搞笑片 comical(comedies) 科幻片 scifi(science fiction)
恐怖片 horror 動作片 action 冒險電影 adventurous
戰爭片 war 驚悚片 suspenseful 音樂劇 dramatic 懸疑片 mysterious
經典電影 classical 警匪片 gangster 紀錄片 real-life story
(*後面加 movie)
02 有哪位演員參與演出
A 那部電影是由誰主演的?
Who’s starring in the movie?
B 男主角是湯姆.漢克斯。
Tom Hanks is playing the lead.
A 真的嗎?他是我最喜歡的演員。
Really? He’s my favorite actor.
B 和他領銜主演的是茱莉亞.羅勃茲。
其他有名的演員也以配角方式參與演出。
And Julia Roberts is playing opposite of him, and a slew of top actors will play the supporting characters.
來聊有關主角、配角、客串演員角色的部分:
play 和 star 一般來說,有誰參與演出電影的說法是 play;由誰擔綱電影主角的話就用 star,所以可以這樣說:
Julia Roberts is playing the main role.
Tom Hanks is playing the supporting role.
來談談電影演出的角色
Julia Roberts is playing the _________.
主角 main role, lead role, main character
配角 supporting character, supporting role
客串演出 cameo
03 來聊電影觀後感
A 電影好看嗎?
How did you like the movie?
B 我覺得很無聊,你覺得呢?
I thought it was pretty boring. What did you think?
A 我覺得很棒。
I thought it was great.
B 真的?我以為你不喜歡看恐怖片呢。
Really? I thought you didn’t like horror films.
看完電影來跟對方聊聊有趣之處,以及喜歡哪部分的劇情吧。
How did you like the movie?
想知道對方對這部電影的評價如何,這時候就可以問:How did you like the movie?
I thought it was _________.
非常棒 fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, amazing, great, marvelous,
outstanding 很感動 touching, moving 很有趣 fascinating
場景很壯觀華麗 spectacular 很刺激 titillating, tantalizing 還不錯、好看
interesting, exciting, charming, intriguing 發人深省 thought-provoking
很失望 bad, disappointing 很爛 terrible, horrible, awful, ridiculous
很奇怪 odd, silly, weird, annoying
04 再具體一點深入評論
A 我覺得那部電影真的很棒。
I thought the movie was outstanding.
B 劇情是不錯,但是太好猜了。
The storyline was okay, but it was too predictable.
A 不會吧?從頭看到尾,劇情都很吸引我。
You’re kidding. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
B 不過聲光特效很棒。
But the special effects were fascinating.
讓我們更深入地探討電影的架構、場景、演員的演技等等。
on the edge of my seat 電影太恐怖或是劇情太有趣,而深有同感時使用的形容用語;意思是讓我們激動地坐不住。
有關電影的工作人員:
filmmaker, director 導演 extras 臨時演員 audience 觀眾
The _________ was fascinating.
電影情節 plot 電影劇情 story, storyline 電影原聲帶 sound track
特殊效果 special effect 演員的演技 acting 片頭曲 opening scene
電影序幕 prelude 電影服裝 costume 電影手法 cinematography
電影場景 set 拍攝地點 location 劇情高潮迭起 plot twists and turns
挑戰隨口自由談 #01,02
問對方喜歡什麼電影類型,並且一起約出去看電影吧。
A 周末有什麼計劃嗎?
Do you have any special plan for the weekend?
B 還好,有事嗎?
Not really. What’s up?
A 我想我們一起去看電影。
I was wondering if you’d like to see a movie with me.
* be wondering if ~ 想知道是否……
B 那不錯啊,你喜歡什麼電影?(kind of/like/movies/do/what/you)
That sounds like a plan. _____________________________________?
A 只要是電影我都喜歡,但是我最喜歡動作片。
I like all kinds, but _________________________________________。
A 那麼一起去看那部新上映的動作片吧。
Then let’s go see that new action movie.
B 哪一部?
Which one?
A 《史密斯任務》,主角是布萊德‧彼特。
“Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” starring Brad Pitt.
* Starring + (人名)=有誰主演的
B 真的?他是我最愛的演員。
Really? He’s my favorite actor.
A 而且,安潔莉娜裘莉也演出對手戲。(is playing/him/Angelina Jolie/opposite of)
And ___________________________________________________________.
B 就這周六去看吧。
Let’s go see it this Saturday.
解答:What kind of movie do you like?/ I like action-packed movie the best./
Angelina Jolie is playing opposite of him.
挑戰隨口自由談 #03,04
電影看完之後的感想,以及講出電影的優缺點。
A 電影好看嗎?(the movie/did/you/how/like)
________________________________________?
B 超棒的。從頭到尾都很刺激。(me/kept/the whole time/it/on the edge of my seat)
It was awesome. ___________________________________________.
* on the edge of one’s seat 很刺激
A 是嗎?我覺得很無聊,連眼睛張開看的興趣都沒有。
Really? I thought it was rather boring. I had a hard time trying to keep my eyes open.
* a hard time trying to keep one’s eyes open 很努力地想要睜開眼睛,那麼的無趣
B 你在開玩笑吧。
You’ve got to be kidding.
A 我是說真的。連劇情也都很好猜。(was/the storyline/predictable/too)
I’m serious. ____________________________________________.
B 但是電影動作場面很帥。(great/the action scenes/were)
But______________________________________________.
A 電影特效很爛,而且還有更不好的是演員也很糟。
Special effects were too bad, but still, actors were horrible.
解答 How did you like the movie? / It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
The storyline was too predictable. / The action scenes were great.
Bonus:繼續認識更有趣的電影用語
喜歡的電影 / 討厭的電影:
你有很討厭的電影嗎?
Are there any kinds of movies you dislike?
嗯,我討厭看恐怖電影。因為劇情都不怎麼樣。
Yes, I hate horror movies. Because they usually have a bad storyline.
你喜歡看恐怖電影?
Do you like to watch horror movies?
不太喜歡,我喜歡看的是動作片
Not really. I like watching action films instead.
你同部電影有看超過一次的嗎?
Have you ever seen the same movie more than once?
嗯,我很喜歡《星際大戰》還看了三次喔。
Yes, I saw “Star Wars” three times ‘cause it was really good.
到目前為止,你看過的電影中覺得很不錯的是哪一部?
What are some of the good movies you have seen?
有很多,其中《愛是你,愛是我》是我很喜歡的一部電影。
There are so many, but I thought “Love Actually” was pretty good.
你看過的電影中最喜歡的是哪一部?
What’s the best movie you’ve ever seen?
就是《教父》。
I’d have to say “Godfather.”
有誰演啊?
Who was in it?
艾爾‧帕契諾在裡面演的很好。
Al Pacino was great in the movie.
你喜歡哪一點?
Why did you like it?
我很喜歡警匪片。
I just love gangster movies.
那部電影導演是誰?
Who was the director?
導演喔?我一時想不起來。
The director? I can’t remember his name.
你看過的電影當中哪一部最恐怖?
What is the scariest movies you’ve ever seen?
最恐怖的嗎?《大法師》吧。
The scariest? It has to be “Exorcist.”
到現在為止你覺得最爛的是哪一部?
What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
太多了,我一時也說不出來。
I can’t pick just one ‘cause there were tons.
你喜歡動作片還是搞笑片?
Which do you like better, action movies or comedy movies?
我兩種都喜歡,如果要我選我會選動作片。
Well, I like them both, but if I have to pick one, it would be action movies.
你最想跟哪位演員見面?
What movie star would you most like to meet?
我最想見到妮可基嫚。她是我最欣賞的演員。
Nicole Kidman. She’s my favorite actress.
來聊喜歡的電影:
一般你都去電影院還是在家看電影?
Do you usually watch movies at home or at a movie theater?
最近都很忙就只能在家看DVD。
I’ve been really busy lately so I watch DVDs at home.
你看過《瞞天過海 十三張王牌》?
Have you ever seen “Ocean’s Thirteen”?
還沒,但是我很想看。
No, but I’m planning to see it.
你常看電影嗎?
How often do you go to movies?
一個月一兩次左右。
Once or twice a month.
假如電影是改編自小說,你會先看哪個?先看電影還是先看小說呢?
If a book has been made into a movie, which do you prefer to do first?
See the movie or read the book?
我會想先看小說。
I would read the book first.
為什麼呢(為什麼會想先看小說) ?
Why?
你問為什麼?因為我想先看原著啊。
Why? Cause I want to read the original story first.
你最近看的電影是哪一部?
What was the last movie you saw?
我最近看了《色戒》,分別是《慾望》跟《告誡》的意思。
I just saw “Se-jie,” and it means “lust,” “caution.”
有關電影產業的一句話:
電影要不要分級?
Should movies be rated?
當然,你不想讓小孩都看到暴力的畫面吧。
Yes, of course. You don’t want kids to see movies with too much violence.
你看臺灣電影產業會不會持續發展下去?
Do you think the Taiwan movie industry will continue to grow?
很有可能。
It’s possible.