【英文保證班‧用英文建立人脈】
史上超強的英文問候語,
讓你學習如何用英文思考。
英文就和中文一樣簡單,
掌握基本語句,
用最自然的態度、最實用的語句、最道地的問候語,
和外國人溝通、和世界接軌。
MP3
What the hell…
<搞什麼啊?>
How are you doing?
<你好嗎?>
****深入分析****
逢人就打招呼,就像說「你好」一樣簡單:” How are you doing?”熟或不熟都適用。
****應用會話****
A:How are you doing?
你好嗎?
B:Good. How about you?
很好。你呢?
****應用會話****
A:How are you doing, pal?
兄弟,你好嗎?
B: I’ve got a cold.
我感冒了!
章節試閱
Hi.
嗨!
隨口打招呼的用語,適用在要開口問候前使用,或當成有其他事要說明時的開場語,有打破沈默的意味。適用對象遍及所有人,正式與非正式場合也都適用。
A: Hi. My name is David.
嗨!我的名字是大衛。
B: I'm Tracy.
我是崔西!
A: Good to meet you.
真高興認識你!
A: Hello, Mrs. White.
你好,懷特太太!
B: Oh, hi, David. How are you?
喔,嗨,大衛。你好嗎?
A: Good. How about you?
我很好,你好嗎?
Hi.
嗨!
隨口打招呼的用語,適用在要開口問候前使用,或當成有其他事要說明時的開場語,有打破沈默的意味。適用對象遍及所有人,正式與非正式場合也都適用。
A: Hi. My name is David.
嗨!我的名字是大衛。
B: I'm Tracy.
我是崔西!
A: Good to meet you.
真高興認識你!
A: Hello, Mrs. White.
你好,懷特太太!
B: Oh, hi, David. How are you?
喔,嗨,大衛。你好嗎?
A: Good. How about you?
我很好,你好嗎?
目錄
CONTENTS
026 Hi
嗨!
027 Hello.
你好!
028 Hi, there.
嗨,你好!
029 Hey.
嘿!
030 Hello, guys.
哈囉,各位好!
031 How are you?
你好嗎?
032 How are you doing?
你好嗎?
033 How is your father?
你父親好嗎?
034 How is Mr. White?
懷特先生好嗎?
035 How is your family?
你的家人好嗎?
036 How do you do?
你好嗎?
037 How are you this morning?
今早好嗎?
038 How are you today?
你今天怎麼樣?
039 How are things going with you?
你現在好嗎?
040 How are things?
事情都順利吧?
041 How did it go?
事情順利吧?
042 How have you been?
近來好嗎?
043 How's it been going?
近來如何?
044 What's new?
近來好嗎?
045 How was your day at work?
今天工作順利嗎?
046 What happened?
發生什麼事了?
047 What's the matter?
有問題嗎?
048 What's the matter with you?
你發生什麼事了?
049 What's the problem?
有什麼問題嗎?
050 What's your problem?
你腦袋有問題嗎?
051 What's the trouble?
怎麼了?
052 Is there something wrong?
有什麼問題嗎?
053 Is that a problem?
有困難嗎?
054 What's up?
有事嗎?
055 Yes?
怎麼啦?
056 I'm doing great.
我過得不錯。
057 I'm OK.
我很好!
058 Where are you off to?
你要去哪裡?
059 So?
所以呢?
060 Same as always.
老樣子!
061 Not as good as usual.
不像平常那麼好!
062 Not so good.
沒有那麼好!
063 Not as good as I thought.
沒有像我想像中的這麼好!
064 Nothing special.
沒什麼特別的事!
065 So far so good.
都還過得去!
066 So-so.
馬馬虎虎啦!
067 Not too bad.
不差!
068 Nothing is happening.
沒事啊!
069 That's about it.
事情大概就是這樣!
070 Did you hear about what happened?
你有聽說發生什麼事了嗎?
071 I heard about what happened.
我聽說發生的事了!
072 Good luck.
祝你好運!
073 Good-bye!
再見!
074 See you next time.
下次見。
075 See you in a few minutes.
等會見!
076 I'd like to introduce Bob.
我來介紹一下鮑伯。
077 Bob, let me introduce Mr. Jones.
鮑伯,我來介紹一下瓊斯先生。
078 I'd like you to meet Bob.
我想讓你來見一下鮑伯。
079 Come to see my friend.
來認識一下我的朋友!
080 This is Chris.
這位是克里斯。
081 I'm pleased to meet you.
我很高興認識你。
082 Nice to meet you.
很高興能認識你。
083 I've heard a lot about you.
久仰大名!
084 Are you familiar with David?
你和大衛熟嗎?
085 I don't think you've met Peggy.
我想你沒見過佩姬吧!
086 Have we ever met before?
我們以前見過面嗎?
087 My name is Bob.
我的名字叫鮑伯。
088 Come on in and sit down, please.
請進來坐吧!
089 Coffee?
要喝咖啡嗎?
090 Do you live around here?
你住在附近嗎?
091 Are you OK?
你還好吧?
092 How are you feeling now?
你現在感覺如何?
093 I have a cold.
我感冒了!
094 I've got a fever.
我發燒了!
095 I've got a headache.
我的頭好痛!
096 I ache all over.
我渾身都在痛!
097 I can't eat.
我無法進食!
098 I can't stop coughing.
我不停地咳嗽。
099 I'm staying home from work.
我正休假在家。
100 It's a bad cold.
是重感冒。
101 You should listen to the doctor.
你應該要聽醫生的話!
102 You'd better stay in bed.
你最好是躺在床上休息。
103 You should get some more rest.
你要多多休息!
104 Did you take medicine?
你有吃藥了嗎?
105 I lost somewhere in the house.
我把它弄丟在房子裡的某個地方了!
106 What a surprise!
好訝異呀!
107 What a coincidence!
多巧啊!
108 Good to see you again.
真高興又見到你!
109 I haven't seen you for ages.
真是好久不見了。
110 It's been a long time.
好久不見了!
111 That seems like such a long time.
好像好久喔!
112 You look great.
你看起來氣色不錯耶!
113 You look upset.
你看起來很沮喪喔!
114 You look tired.
你看起來累了!
115 You look familiar.
你看起來很眼熟!
116 You look worried about something.
你看起來好像在擔心什麼事。
117 Do I know you?
我們認識嗎?
118 We've known each other for a long time.
我們認識很久了!
119 Here's my bus.
我等的公車來了!
120 It's not good for your health.
那對你的健康不好!
121 I have to go.
我要走了。
122 Have you ever been to Paris?
你有去過巴黎嗎?
123 Yes, please.
好的,謝謝!
124 I'm sorry to hear that.
聽到這件事我很遺憾。
125 That's too bad!
太糟了!
126 How unfortunate!
真不幸啊!
127 How awful!
真是太可怕了!
128 That's a pity.
真可惜!
129 What bad luck!
運氣真是差呀!
130 I hope it's nothing serious.
希望情況不會太嚴重。
131 Sorry for that.
我為那件事感到抱歉啦!
132 Good to hear that.
很高興聽見這件事。
133 Thank you.
謝謝你。
134 Thank you anyway.
總之,還是很謝謝你!
135 No, thanks.
不用,謝謝!
136 Thank you for your concern.
謝謝你的關心。
137 Thanks again for everything.
這一切真的要很感謝你!
138 Thank you for all you did.
感謝你所做的一切!
139 It's really nice of you.
你真是太好了。
140 I appreciate that.
我很感激!
141 You're welcome.
不必客氣!
142 Don't mention it.
不必客氣!
143 You have us.
你有我們(陪你)啊!
144 I'll be here with you.
我會陪你度過一切!
145 It's good to have you here.
有你在真好!
146 Let me know if there's anything I can do.
如果我能做點什麼,請告訴我。
147 You are really thoughtful.
你真是太周到了。
148 Do you need anything?
你有需要什麼東西嗎?
149 Where have you been?
你都去哪啦?
150 I guess.
我猜測的!
151 Let me have a look.
我看一下。
152 It hurts.
會很痛!
153 How long have you had it?
這樣的狀況有多久了?
154 Is that so serious?
有這麼嚴重?
155 I really need to take a break.
我真的需要休息一 下!
156 Would you like a cup of coffee?
要不要喝一杯咖啡?
157 Would you like something to drink?
要不要來點飲料?
158 I'm on a diet.
我在節食中!
159 What did you have for dinner?
你們晚餐吃了什麼?
160 Here you are.
來,給你!
161 Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
162 I'm serious.
我是認真的。
163 You can't be serious!
你不是認真的吧?
164 Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
165 I'm not sure.
我不確定。
166 No kidding.
不是開玩笑的吧!
167 I'm kidding.
我是開玩笑的!
168 You must be kidding.
你是在開玩笑的吧!
169 You asked for it.
是你自己找罪受!
170 You really think so?
你真的這麼認為?
171 I see.
我了解了!
172 I got you.
我懂你的意思。
173 I don't get it.
我不懂!
174 I didn't catch you.
我沒有聽懂你的意思!
175 I'm confused.
我被搞得糊里糊塗的!
176 You're confusing me!
你把我搞得糊里糊塗的。
177 I'm proud of you.
我為你感到驕傲。
178 You must be proud of yourself.
你一定為自己感到驕傲。
179 You really make me proud.
你真的讓我感到驕傲。
180 I'm tired of it.
我對它感到很厭煩了。
181 I'm sick of it.
噁心死了!
182 This is too much!
真是太過份了!
183 I hate this.
我恨死這一切了。
184 Be quiet.
安靜!
185 Did I bother you?
我有打擾到你嗎?
186 I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打擾你。
187 Don't bother me.
不要來打擾我!
188 Please don't bother.
不必麻煩你了。
189 It really bothers me.
這讓我很困擾!
190 It's not necessary.
沒有必要啦!
191 Can you manage it by yourself?
你可以自己處理嗎?
192 I can handle this by myself.
我可以自己處理。
193 Oh, boy!
天啊!
194 There you go again!
你又來了!
195 Keep in touch.
要保持聯絡喔!
196 Call me sometime.
有空要打電話給我。
197 Calm down.
冷靜一下!
198 Take it easy.
放輕鬆點!
199 Don't worry.
不要擔心!
200 Don't worry about me.
不要擔心我!
201 I'm so worried about you.
我真的很擔心你。
202 Cheer up.
高興點!
203 What are friends for?
朋友就是要互相幫助!
204 You deserve it.
你應得的!
205 Can I get you alone?
我能不能跟你單獨相處一會兒?
206 Can I talk to you?
我能和您談一談嗎?
207 Got a minute to talk?
現在有空談一談嗎?
208 It won't keep you long.
不會耽誤你太久。
209 Let's change the subject.
我們換個話題吧!
210 I don't want to talk about it.
我不想討論這件事。
211 Let's talk about it later.
晚一點再聊吧!
212 Congratulations!
恭喜!
213 Could you give me a hand?
你能幫我一個忙嗎?
214 I need your help.
我需要你的協助。
215 Can you help me with this?
可以幫我這個忙嗎?
216 May I help you?
需要我效勞嗎?
217 I'll see what I can do.
我來看看我能幫什麼忙!
218 What makes you think so?
你為什麼會這麼認為?
219 Did I make myself clear?
我說的夠清楚了嗎?
220 Is that clear?
夠清楚嗎?
221 Do you hear me?
聽懂我的意思了嗎?
222 Don't make fun of me.
不要嘲笑我!
223 You teased me.
你在嘲笑我。
224 What are you laughing at?
你在笑什麼?
225 Never mind.
算了!
226 Don't even think about it.
想都別想!
227 That's all right.
沒關係!
228 No problem.
好,沒問題!
229 Don't take it so hard.
看開一點!
230 Let it be.
就讓它過去吧!
231 Everything will be fine.
凡事都會沒問題的!
232 I know how you feel.
我瞭解你的感受!
233 Let me drive you home.
讓我載你回家。
234 Can you give me a lift?
可以開車送我一程嗎?
235 What's the rush?
趕著要去哪裡?
236 I'm falling in love with him.
我愛上他了!
237 I can't live without her.
沒有她我活不下去!
238 I just can't help it.
我就是情不自禁。
239 Give me a break.
饒了我吧!
240 Come on!
你少來了!
241 Get out!
少來了!
242 I don't buy it.
我不相信!
243 What does it mean?
那是什麼意思?
244 What do you mean by that?
你這是什麼意思?
245 It's not what I meant.
那不是我的意思。
246 I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的。
247 I don't want this.
我也不想要這樣!
248 Says who?
誰說的?
249 Hurry up!
快一點!
250 Cool.
真酷!
251 That's really something.
那真是了不起!
252 We have a deal.
我們已經有共識了!
253 It's no big deal.
沒什麼大不了!
254 I'm counting on you.
萬事拜託了!
255 We will see.
再說吧!
256 It depends.
看情況再說!
257 It's enough.
夠了!
258 Stop it.
住手!
259 Excuse me.
借過一下。
260 I didn't do anything.
我什麼事也沒做。
261 Stay where you are.
待在原地!
262 Hands up!
手舉起來!
263 It's a good idea.
好主意!
264 How much is it?
這個要多少錢?
265 I'll take it.
我決定要買了。
266 It happens.
常有的事。
267 It's going to happen.
事情百分百確定了。
268 How come?
為什麼?
269 Why not?
為什麼不要?
270 I'm glad to hear that.
我很高興知道這件事。
271 I'm really happy for you.
我真為你感到高興。
272 Good for you.
對你來說是好事。
273 I'm not telling.
我不會說。
274 No comment.
不予置評!
275 I'm not myself today.
我今天什麼都不對勁!
276 I don't know.
我不知道。
277 I don't know for sure.
我不太清楚。
278 I don't know for sure at the moment.
我現在還不知道!
279 I know nothing about it.
我一無所知!
280 You're not listening to me.
你沒在聽我說!
281 I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信!
282 It's impossible.
不可能!
283 Is that so?
真有那麼回事嗎?
284 I have a question.
我有一個問題!
285 No shit!
不會吧!
286 I agree with you.
我同意你。
287 I couldn't agree less.
我是絕對不會同意的。
288 I don't have time.
我沒有空。
289 I'm quite busy now.
我現在很忙。
290 I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行喔!
291 I guess I will.
也許我會。
292 I guess so.
我想是吧!
293 Maybe, maybe not.
可能吧!
294 I have no choice.
我別無選擇。
295 It's up to you.
由你決定。
296 You decide.
由你決定!
297 Make up your mind.
作個決定吧!
298 I have decided.
我已經決定了!
299 I haven't decided yet.
我還沒有決定。
300 I hope so.
希望如此。
301 I warned you.
我警告過你了。
302 I've told you not to do it.
我告訴過你不要這麼做了!
303 I'll do my best.
我會盡力的!
304 Try again.
你再試試。
305 I'll try.
我會試試看。
306 I'll say.
的確是這樣。
307 In or out?
你到底要不要參加?
308 Count me in.
把我算進去。
309 I quit.
我退出。
310 It's getting worse.
事情越來越糟了。
311 It's about time.
時候到了。
312 Time to go.
該走了!
313 It's a long story.
說來話長。
314 It's a piece of cake.
太容易了。
315 No sweat.
沒問題!
316 It's my fault.
這都是我的錯。
317 I made a mistake.
我弄錯了!
318 It'll all work out.
事情會有辦法解決的。
319 So what?
那又怎樣?
320 I don't care at all.
我一點都不在意。
321 Who cares!
誰在乎啊!
322 Nobody cares!
沒有人會在乎!
323 It means nothing.
沒啥意義!
324 It's none of your business!
你少管閒事!
325 It's not the point.
這不是重點。
326 Anyone else?
還有其他人要嗎?
327 Is that all?
全部就這樣嗎?
328 Watch this.
看我的!
329 Aren't you gonna do something?
你不想點辦法嗎?
330 Never.
從沒有過!
331 I bet.
我敢打賭!
332 When are you leaving for L.A.?
你什麼時候要啟程去洛杉磯?
333 Anytime.
隨時都歡迎!
334 Sorry, I took so long.
抱歉,耽擱這麼久!
335 I'll miss you.
我會想念你的!
336 What for?
為什麼?
337 How could I forget!
我怎麼會忘了呢?
338 That's fine with me.
我沒意見。
339 Good job.
幹得好!
340 Not on your life.
一輩子都別想!
341 I'd rather you didn't.
你最好是不要!
342 Are you still upset?
你還在難過嗎?
343 Take your time.
慢慢來不要急。
344 Something happened.
事情不太對勁喔!
345 Keeping busy?
在忙嗎?
346 Let's get it straight.
我們坦白說吧!
347 Any discount?
有沒有折扣?
CONTENTS
026 Hi
嗨!
027 Hello.
你好!
028 Hi, there.
嗨,你好!
029 Hey.
嘿!
030 Hello, guys.
哈囉,各位好!
031 How are you?
你好嗎?
032 How are you doing?
你好嗎?
033 How is your father?
你父親好嗎?
034 How is Mr. White?
懷特先生好嗎?
035 How is your family?
你的家人好嗎?
036 How do you do?
你好嗎?
037 How are you this morning?
今早好嗎?
038 How are you today?
你今天怎麼樣?
039 How are thing...